xTGaminG RF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coras and bell pna AGAIN

3 posters

Go down

Coras and bell pna AGAIN Empty Coras and bell pna AGAIN

Post by Granty Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:20 am

yo pna lovers haha hows your day also all hoopers bwahaha.
Btw who can explain me why summons hit so hard and how the fck coras have bigger dodge(i talk about mage) than bells just explain it and also why acc is so week. Coz coras have accu crit dmg but acc who need deff it isnt? Acc dont have deff accu dodge lol. Explain it pleas

Granty

Back to top Go down

Coras and bell pna AGAIN Empty Re: Coras and bell pna AGAIN

Post by Granty Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:23 am

I ask it pixelpussy zava noone!!!

Granty

Back to top Go down

Post by zavarese Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:43 pm

1 - The day that bell and cora made PNA, it was not me who was playing on the account
2 - Summoner with more dodge than bell? The coras are using Ranger x Summoner, and I do not know in which planet you live to say that cora has more dodge than bell (Evasion + 30 dodge / Agi +30 dodge)
3 - '' Acc dont have deff accu dodge '' I believe that it is not necessary to answer this, by the amount of .... written in 6 words

zavarese

Back to top Go down

Post by rfxtreme Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:55 am

he didn't mean cora dodge is higher in terms of what is written on the character info rather he meant that it is easier to hit bellato dodger than cora RANGER and mageXrange. I just don't know what they did whoever patched the server to unfavorably unbalance the races, but i don't think that you need to be good at MATH to know this.

1. How come an over 300+ accuracy wont hit cora 100% of their skills? But some can hit around 40-60% chances with 271 accuracy?

2. Some people said that if you are a striker you just have to use "NORMAL" attack to hit dodgers. Let's say this is the ONLY way to hit them BUT does it make any sense that a striker hitting dodgers doing 5K damage per hit while your enemy doing 11k-16k per skill THAT NEVER MISSES? Oh wait there is more, before a striker land his SECOND NORMAL attack hes already dead by that time.

3. Strikers are accretia specialty. What does SPECIALTY MEANS? it means strong point, strenght but it seems that strikers has become Accretia's weakness compared to MAU that can kill striker with 2hits even with +7 sets or summoner who can cross class to ranger that can summon then dodge all strikers skills that can kill strikers in 2-3 skills.

4. Accretia is well known for its defense since they are machines and that's to be expected. But with the patch that reduces their defense bonus from the level 85 set that's very great. So what is left to Accretia? Strikers cant hit, Warriors became tissue paper. Wait if you're gonna tell us that the defense bonus reduction affects all races it doesn't make any sense if accretia cant hit them while accretia can be hit 100% of the time.

Note* the game was suppose to be played by three races but with this patch this will become bellato vs cora. And accretia will become a spectator. The server was running for 9 years right? i think you know the strength and weaknesses of all race but it seems like in this patch ACCRETIA is all about weaknesses and has no strength.

Suggestion:
Since strikers wont hit 1000000% of their skills (and i dont know the reason behind this why) why not put a siege kit that gives them attack speed to compensate for the lack of accuracy?

rfxtreme

Back to top Go down

Post by zavarese Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:49 pm

1. You need to understand that ranger needs to match accuracy / crit to hit someone, and if the enemy is a full dodge ranger, you will hardly be able to

2. What are you doing to hit 5k on dodger? My striker hit 7-8k + easily (without consil)

3. 99% of the server strikers do not know position themselves on the map, much less go 1v1 against any mage

4. ACC melle with low def? It can only be a joke, you use 70% + crit and want to have high def? ^^

zavarese

Back to top Go down

Post by rfxtreme Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:40 am

1. We fully understand what accuracy: dodge ratio means, but can you explain to us how 271 accuracy hits a dodger more frequently than an accuracy of more than 300+? I think all of us would agree that higher accuracy means ONE THING, and it will hit dodger more frequently.

2. so do you think your 7-8k normal damage would kill mage or ranger? hahaha come on
mage can hit any striker with +7 set equips dodge or def type 11k-14k w/o problem not to mention debuffs. Ranger would obliterate any striker normal player w/ +7 set or any council/ archon +7 set w/o even breaking a sweat. And if striker is against cora ranger it would be a miracle if he can even make 2 hits on him. Cora ranger can make 12-14k damage per skill and strikers only got 19k-21k hp for dodge 24-25k for def type.

3. I wont argue w/o your point here that is true to some.

4. yes melee became tissue paper i know coz i have melee who dives in front line with def charger plus mega shield buff on with shield and knife that gives additional defense that only last 3-5secs compare before the patch.

5. Before the patch the only reason ACCRETIA is winning simply because of their population not because they are overpowered. We know you've been playing as cora at that time and i dont see any problem with GM playing as long as the character is fair and i think you know that the population of cora is about half or 1/3 of accretia before. You should notice that even with small population of cora, they can still fight and wipe out accretia. Also they can almost match accretia's DAMAGE on CHIP even with that number. And still you think this patch is just right? LMAO.

6. Also i think you would have noticed that STRIKERS number has lessen, i expected that would have given you a clue whats wrong with the so CALLED BALANCED SERVER.

*anyway it is your server you can do anything you want with it, im just giving you guys what's wrong with the patch but if you can take my point into consideration then thank you but if you take this against you then i can't do anything about it. I just remembered a statement on XTG fb page that the wipe of the server was meant to balance the game which i think is great a fresh new start, i just dont know about this patch about defense reduction...

rfxtreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum